If you add a new item to the sub menu manager, you should first save the item itself with the button below, and afterwards save the entire menu with the save button top-right
Articles in this section
- I can't see my changes in the shop
- How can I disable products?
- How can I add or change a logo for my transactional emails?
- If I add a footer item to the sub menu manager, it doesn’t appear in the shop. If I go back to the admin pages, I see that it has dissapeared there too.
- If I create a configurable product, I can’t choose or see the desired simple products to add.
- I created a new category and filled it with products, but a day later a lot, or all of them were dissapeared from it.